What is an All-Inclusive Rider Package? It’s a specialty package created just for the horseback rider in mind that includes your lodging, meals, activities, and most of all – horseback riding. Riding enthusiasts of all skill levels ages 6 and up are welcome. With our progressive riding program beginning riders build confidence on the trail with guidance from our experienced wranglers.
More intermediate riders can develop their skills and challenge their abilities with our walk-trot rides. For advanced riders we offer more challenging trails while incorporating loping into rides. One of our most exciting rider activities is our guest rodeo. Try your hand at barrel racing, pole bending and many other fun games on horseback!
Because these packages combine everything, it makes Greenhorn Guest Ranch an affordable vacation destination and the perfect spot for an unforgettable, adventure-filled vacation spent in the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Open from May through October, we pride ourselves in offering an experience that will stay with you forever.
Summer Activities : (Peak Season) June – August
Here is what you can expect when you spend a week (Saturday - Friday) with us during our peak season:*
• Saturday: Lunch & Trail Ride, Trail Mixer in Dance Hall, Dinner, Bonfire and Sing-a-long.
• Sunday: Cowboy Breakfast and Trail Ride, Lunch, Volleyball, Trail/Wagon Ride to Lower Creek Cookout, Line Dancing.
• Monday: Cowboy Breakfast, Lesson and Trail Ride, Lunch, Trail Ride, Children’s Dinner & Activity, Candle-Light Dinner for the adults and karaoke in the saloon.
• Tuesday: Cowboy Breakfast, Trail Ride, Lunch, Afternoon Trail Ride, Lawn Games, Dinner, Card Night, Frog Catching.
• Wednesday: Cowboy Breakfast, Trail Ride or Wagon to Hamburger Cookout, Rodeo Games, Cowboy Softball, Dinner, Frog Races and bon-fire sing along.
• Thursday: Cowboy Breakfast, Trail Ride, Lunch in Chuck House, Trail Ride, Dinner and Adios Party.
• Friday: Cowboy Breakfast, Checkout.
Don't forget about our partial weeks! You'll get the same great service, amazing western activities and unbelievable horseback riding.